South Jersey Photographer | What to wear for family photos | Long Beach Island Photographer | New Jersey Photographer
What to wear for family photos is one of the most popular questions I get! I normally suggest people head over to pinterest and take a browse. There are hundreds, probably thousands of ideas on what to wear! Here are some of the rules I stand by:
1) Be comfortable. That fancy new outfit may be trendy but if it doesn’t fit well it doesn’t work.
2) Step your hair and makeup up a bit but don’t go crazy. It’s photos not prom!
3) Coordinate but don’t match. Pick a color family or tone and work within that. Not everything has to be the same.
4) Layering is a quick way to change. Switching out a cardigan and some accessories is an easy and great change!
5) Wear shoes you can walk in. They may look cute but have them function!