Hello! I am so happy you are here today to read about what to wear for a family beach photo session!
One of the most common questions I get is about what to wear for family photos. I have done several blogs about this in the past, but wanted to add more! This summer so many LTP clients have been wearing combinations of blue and white and I am loving it for beach sessions!
This particular session, the family did blue, white and pops of red. This color scheme works great for a nautical vibe and also carries over easily to Christmas cards!
I normally suggest people head over to Pinterest and take a browse for more ideas about what to wear. A simple search of what to wear for family photos 2018 will result in thousands of great examples. Another suggestion is that you flip through my blog and find influence from other families!
Here are some simple and easy suggestions for you to follow:
1) Be comfortable. That fancy new outfit may be trendy but if it doesn’t fit well it doesn’t work. If you don’t love the way it looks from every angle, it’s not the right outfit. Cover the features you don’t love and accept the ones you do!
2) Step your hair and makeup up a bit but don’t go crazy, it should look like the best version of you, not like someone else.
3) Coordinate but don’t match. Pick a color family or tone and work within that. Not everything has to be the same.
4) Layering is a quick way to change. Switching out a cardigan and some accessories is an easy and great change!
5) Wear shoes you can walk in. They may look cute but they have to function! If we are on the beach, you don’t need to worry about shoes!
Thank you for reading about What to wear for a family beach photo session!